This annual event is widely recognised as the leading meeting in the UK for clinicians working in the field of falls and mobility medicine. The day provides a forum for scientific discussion and clinical updates and enables a multidisciplinary audience of over 200 professionals to share their experiences of best clinical practice.
This year the event will be held in Leeds, UK at Horizon.
- Dr Daniel Macintyre, Public Health England
- Dr Andy Clegg, University of Leeds
- Dr Lotta Seppala, University of Amsterdam
- Professor Steve Parry, University of Newcastle
- Professor Nick Harvey, University of Southampton
- Dr Ditte Jepsen, University of Southern Denmark
- Falls and Fractures consensus statement
- Prevention of Fall Injury Trial (Pre-FIT)
- Systematic Review on Drugs that increase falls risk
- Frailty in falls assessment and management
- Novel approaches to osteoporosis risk assessment and treatment
- Body vibration intervention
This meeting has applied for 6 credits of CPD accreditation from the Royal College Of Physicians (RCP)
The meeting will be of benefit to all healthcare professionals involved in falls and mobility medicine, geriatric medicine and healthcare of older people.
Abstracts are encouraged and will be accepted as platforms or posters to be displayed at the meeting.
Please read the instructions below before preparing your abstract. Your abstract must include:
- A title
- Names of authors (presenting author to be underlined)
- Provenance (i.e. place of work)
- Contact details (including telephone number, fax number and email address)
The abstract text should be no longer than 300 words and must be in English. Where possible, please use the four standard sub-headings of:
- Results and
Submission deadline: 1st July 2018, 5 p.m.
Email your abstract to email@example.com using the format above.