"The Highs and Lows of Falls Prevention"
The conference will showcase the latest research outcomes, program implementation, training, and policy and planning innovations in falls prevention in Australia, New Zealand and internationally. The conference will be complemented with a number of practical workshops to support skill development and training in key areas of successful falls prevention implementation.
The program will address key issues in successful falls prevention activities in the community, hospital and residential care settings, from policy and planning, implementation issues, through to large scale rigorous randomised controlled trials.
Confirmed speakers include:
Professor Stephen Robinovitch, Simon Fraser University, Canada
· Professor Jeffrey Hausdorff, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Israel
· Dr Anna Barker, Monash University
· Professor Adrian Bauman, University of Sydney
· Professor Henry Brodaty, University of New South Wales
· Professor Lesley Day, Monash University
· Dr Anne-Marie Hill, Notre Dame University
· Dr Jasmine Menant, Neuroscience Research Australia
· Dr Sabrina Pit, University of Sydney
· Professor Cathie Sherrington, University of Sydney
· Dr Morag Taylor, Prince of Wales Clinical School
This conference is an initiative of the Australian and New Zealand Falls Prevention Society (ANZFPS). Click here to find out more about the event.