As a result of the consultation, the following five topics have been identified for formal referral to NICE:
- falls - regaining independence for older people who experience a fall
- care and support of older people - with learning disabilities
- medicines management - managing the use of medicines in community settings for people receiving social care
- regaining independence - short term interventions to help people to regain independence
- adult social care - service users and carer experience of adult social care
A further list of topics is currently being reviewed and will be announced in March.