Professor Dawn Skelton presented an Education Update at the National Osteoporosis Society on July 1st in Manchester, UK and, as promised, here is the presentation (pdf) available to all delegates and anyone else who is interested.
This presentation provides an overview of the most recent Cochrane Reviews and other systematic reviews on prevention of falls, the value of exercise in the prevention and management of falls and for bone health.
Here's what to do next...
We provide these resource updates in order to ensure that evidence based practice is implemented so:
1) You are welcome to make use of this presentation in your dissemination of good practice.
2) Please feel free to send this link to others
3) Remember it is only if you and your colleagues register for profane.co that we can maintain the website, publish our newsletters and provide this and other really useful information
4) We also welcome anything you want to send us to put online - so if you have some useful resources or information send it into us
5) Let us know what you think in the comments section below...